You and I, and all the fortunate Gaudiya Vaisnavas are worshipers of Prema Purusottama Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. Lord Gauranga’s mission on earth was to give pure love of God, Krishna prema, and all the bliss it brings to one and all without discrimination. Srila Sanatana Goswamipada shows how that most coveted goal of love divine can easily be achieved:
1. Mercy: the main cause of attaining prema is Krishna’s mercy (nidanam param Krishna karuna)
2. Meditation: on Radha-Krishna’s Vraja pastimes (vraja krida dhyana).
3. Singing: about Radha-Krishna’s Vraja pastimes (vraja krida gana).
4. Association: with premi-bhaktas (rasa loka sanga).
5. Residence: alone in a Vrindavana Radha-Krishna pastime place (priya krida vana, rahah nivasa).
6. Humility: always cultivate the utmost humility in thoughts, words and actions.
(source: Brhad-Bhagavatamrta II 5.215-223)