Mahanidhi Madan Gopal Das
Although it is not the perfect stage of chanting, namabhasa should not be underestimated, for it offers many benefits. Kṛṣṇa-prema, however, which is the greatest reward of chanting the holy name, can never be attained by namabhasa; only suddha-nama will give this perfection. Nevertheless, one who chants without offenses achieves more fortune than all the results attainable from religiosity, vows, yoga and sacrifices. The positive results of offenseless chanting (namabhasa) are mentioned in Harinama-cintamani:
1. Annihilation of sinful reactions.
2. Liberation from the effects of Kali-yuga and material consciousness.
3. Freedom from fear and worries; experience inner peace and contentment.
4. Protection from influence of ghosts, demons, evil spirits and malefic planets.
5. Attainment of the four goals of life (dharma, artha, kama, moksa).
6. Boundless spiritual bliss.
7. Eternal residence in Vaikuntha is offered to the offenseless chanter.
An excerpt from the book Art of Chanting.