https://www.mahanidhiswami.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/mahanidhiswami-vraja.jpg 864 1800 Shabnam Kasraei https://www.mahanidhiswami.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/mahanidhi-swami-radhakund.png Shabnam Kasraei2017-05-24 12:25:192017-05-24 12:25:19Five Essential Teachings
We humbly request our readers to read these teachings slowly, think deeply about each one, and pray to Sri Krishna for the energy and vision to implement them in your life.
- If we neglect the present, waiting for an auspicious future to arrive, we shall deprive ourselves of a golden opportunity to serve Krishna and progress in devotion.
- If we want something special in the future, then we have to turn every present moment into action for the pleasure of Sri Hari, Sri Guru and the Vaisnavas.
- The best way to purify ourselves is to seek our own faults—and mind our own business i.e. pure bhakti.prema.
- When we depend on Krishna we are free of stress, peaceful, patient and strong. But as long as we think we are the doers then we will worry, worry, worry.
- Always remember that Sri Krishna alone is the original doer, the cause, and the completely independent Lord of everything moving and nonmoving, adi karta svayam prabhuh.
(Shri Vinod Bihari Dasji Maharaja shiksha, adapted)
Shuddha bhakti ki jai! Jai Jai Sri Radhe!